We are only 2 weeks away from the PPC Hero Summit – a free online event offering top-notch PPC training and valuable discussions on trends and updates. Last week, we dove a little deeper into the first two sessions of the Summit. Today, we’ll talk about 2 more!
In this session, #PCCChat Founder and Hanapin expert, Matt Umbro, and Optmyzr Founder, Frederick Vallaeys, discuss the updates you need to be talking about and working into your current PPC plan.
You’ll hear updates on:
- Dynamic Search Ads
- New Conversion Tracking
- Review Extensions
- Life Event Targeting
- Predefined Reports
- Artificial Intelligence
- Bids and Budgets
- Ad Testing
There’s a lot to cover in a short amount of time! *Also, we’ll take a quick break after this session!
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is still tricky for many marketers. In this session, Hanapin’s CRO experts, Samantha Kerr and Kate Wilcox go through the basics of CRO.
Here’s what they discuss:
- What CRO is and how its used to improve a user’s experience on your website
- Common tools like analytics, heat maps, and visual recordings
- Why it matters for your marketing plan
- How you can stay more efficient by working with your existing traffic
- Using your paid efforts to leverage knowledge sharing and utilize insights outside of your paid advertising and on your landing pages
- Plus, they’ll go through a few of our own success stories.
The PPC Hero Summit is Wednesday, February 28th from 11am – 2pm EST and features the blog writers from PPC Hero that live, breath, and love PPC.
AND ONE MORE THING!
Don’t forget that we are running a contest to win a free ticket to Hero Conf!! Learn more HERE.